Monday, January 21, 2008

Objects for the Object Boxes

I spent many an hour over at, both, Hobby Lobby and Micheal's to find 4 items each that would fit in these small boxes I choose from H.L. It was difficult to find the right sounds. Oh I could find things like a Giraffe that started with the letter but G says "g" as in girl.....never mind about i....
I used these small compartments but on the sticky backed felt letters (I did not like the capitals however, it beat the alternative trade of time....)










Here are the items I chose....Hopefully it helps:
A-G

A-apatosaurus, apple, acorn, angel (which I don't like as a true sound)
B- boy, bat, ball, bird
C-car, cat, carrot, cake
D-dog, dragon, dice, duck
E-egg, elephant, eye, empty (an empty glass bottle)
F-fence, frog, football, feather
G-girl, goat, ghost, guitar
((This message has been temporarily interrupted by the Children's emergency broadcasting....this scheduled program will resume in it's entirety at a later time, please stay tuned))